Tuesday, November 01, 2005

An Experiment

As an experiment, I will (try to) write at least a few lines on this blog every day (or maybe just every weekday) during November. We'll see whether I produce anything worth reading, or if it somehow helps me manage my own thought processes better. Such as they are. Today I'm off the hook because the experiment itself furnishes topic enough for those few lines. Tomorrow I'll actually have to come up with something. If the experiment "succeeds" I suppose I'll be writing more often afterwards; if it fails I may give up the blog. Or just let it linger on like I've been doing, posting once every few months whenever I see something or an errant thought floats through my skull that might be worth sharing with people I'm not already otherwise in communication with....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home